“Vineyard Brunch”

La Pergola Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This was our first visit to Le Pergola Restaurant which is located in a lovely vineyard setting. The ambience and friendly service was first class although the food was a little disappointing. To be fair, perhaps I chose poorly (a selection of Italian cold cuts with an Italian bread roll and salad). Unfortunately the "selection" consisted only of Prosciutto! My wife chose the pasta of the day which she thoroughly enjoyed so we will try the restaurant again before the end of summer.

There are newer reviews for La Pergola Restaurant

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I like the thin crust pizza, the beautiful view overlooking the vineyards and the chance choose whether to eat in the sun or shade. The red wine is very good and so is the sparkling white. As I live in the area, I visit frequently and bring along friends and family too.