“Just gorgeous! A+++”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westport
The Rothwells' Stone Cottage B&B
Ranked #4 of 4 Westport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is truely the most wonderful place to stay. Absolutely gorgeous maintained property and the hosts make this a friendly inviting place to stay. I attended a wedding in the village and stayed with my husband and 2 other couples in this awesome old house, we got to relax by the pool with drinks and enjoy the scenery the day of the wedding and the following day. I would recommend this B&B to anyone! A+++

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank dandjtravel
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We really enjoyed the beautiful property as we sat out by the water and enjoyed a glass of wine. The beds and linens were luxurious and we all slept well. Breakfast was delicious and Margot was a wonderful host and we had a marvelous holiday in Westport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed at Rothwell's Stone Cottage in Mid September for a weekend, and did not have a good time. The owner/hostess was very rude our whole stay. My husband and I were in town for a wedding. The hostess asked me questions about what the wedding was like and after every one of my replies she had a back handed comment about her wedding - HELLO! I'm her friend, why would you be so rude to my face?

But this behaviour was no different than her behaviour the rest of the weekend. My husband and I felt very unwelcome. This woman made us breakfast in the morning, however did not ask us if we have dietary restrictions.. I don't eat meat. Guess what most of the breakfast was? Meat.

The Cottage was rented out for a full weekend, all rooms. The bridal party was to get ready at the cottage and the hostess was very rude to the bride, her sister, bridesmaids, and the brides parents. If someone was staying in my home for $100 a night, I would never speak to them this way. Even my husband, the most calm, forgiving, easy going man, was getting very annoyed.

I would never stay here again, or recommend anyone stay here. There are MANY other lovely B&Bs in Westport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank LovelyHibou
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Exactly what I want in a B&B - lovely house, comfortable beds in a lovely room, great breakfast and friendly, helpful hosts. We really enjoyed out stay at the Stone Cottage and will definitely return on our next visit to Westport

• Stayed: August 2013