“Ordinary Food in quiet Westport”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's Rideau Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Westport
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fairly ordinary offerings except for the pizza which is rather good. Food suffers from inconsistencies and lack of attention. Not bad as a last resort if you're hungry.

2  Thank CommguyWestport

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Greek salad dressing was amazing, would go back for that! Smoke meat special was ok, meat was too thick and rubbery, my guest had the pita platter which was ok as well. Service was very good too.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

very good prime rib nice staff dining area could use a redo good location alway go back for the prime rib cooked the way you ask every time

Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Had dinner here on labour day weekend on our way to Camp Iawah. Food was mediocre at best. The kids had spaghetti and it had a strange texture and taste. They ended up leaving most of it. Hubby had a burger (no bun as he can't have gluten) and the patty was the only thing on the plate. Come on, would a little bit of lettuce or a pickle be that hard to add? My Greek salad was ok-certainly not the best I've had but not worst either. Waitress was friendly and helpful.

Maybe they were having a bad day in the kitchen but our meal was $80 so we won't try again. Next time we'll probably just go to the fry wagon.

1  Thank Stewartsix
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Steve's Restaurant is one the favourites of Westport locals, and it's no surprise. A good, extensive menu with Greek food a specialty. Their pizzas are probably the best in town. I visited recently with my wife and our 18 month old twin girls and we were well taken care of. Food was served fast and they even brought out small plastic dishes we could use to cut up the girls's lunch, put it in the dishes, and not worry about any glass breaking! I had their chicken club (very good) and my wife had the hot turkey sandwich. Staff are friendly and make sure you are looked after.

1  Thank PalladioKingston