“Classic Drive In!”
Review of Brackley Drive In

Brackley Drive In
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a 1950's era drive-in theatre.
Hamilton, ON
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Classic Drive In!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A classic but quiet drive in with modern movies that change every week. Snacks were also very reasonable priced. It was great!

1 Thank MountainMel

Moose Jaw
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome time”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went, they played two kids shows but we still had a great time. It was a great way to the evening. The price was excellent, It was $20 for the both of us but we saw 2 movies. Lots of choices at the concession and good prices.

Montreal, Canada
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great vacation outing”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My daughter got a big kick out of seeing a movie this way!

The visibility was perfect, access was easy, and the concession pretzel yummy!

Highly recommended. Good value for movie and drinks, and you can print a coupon off the website to save a couple of bucks too...

Ajax, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Unique drive in”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had a fun experience with young family at this drive in. Lots of space available and quaint stage area to view movies. Would recommend for something to do in the evening if staying in the area for awhile.

Visited June 2013
Portland, Maine
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great first time experience for the family”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This could be the last drive in I experience. We really enjoyed it, but paying $10 per person, for the outdoor experience, cars running, headlights on the screen, the occasional mosquito....well I'm going to say I've been there and done that. Even my teenagers are okay with checking this off the list. I'd recommend it if you've done everything else.