We stayed here for 4 nights. Loved how close it was to the beach. (Less than 5min to Brackley). We also went to Cavendish (10-15min) and Dalvay (10min) beaches. My preference is Brackley, it had a longer shallow area which I think helped the water seem warmer.
The hotel room was big. We had 2 Queen beds (we also set up an air mattress for one of our kids). The room is much bigger than normal hotel rooms. The people running the hotel were great too, very helpful. We spoke with a few people there who came back to the North Winds year after year. If we go back East I would stay there again too. Breakfast was included and was good (hard boiled eggs, toast, bagels, freshly made cinnamon rolls, muffins and scones, orange and apple juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit salad and hot and cold cereals. Other than breakfast there is no restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island