“A Very Warm and Inviting Inn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavendish
Cavendish Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Cavendish B&B and Inns
Tbilisi, Georgia
“A Very Warm and Inviting Inn”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The Cavendish Breeze Inn was a wonderful place to stay during our recent visit to PEI. The owners, Keio and Mickey, were very warm and hospitable, going out of their way to make our stay fun and comfortable. The homemade breakfasts --- especially the blueberry muffins baked fresh each morning -- were truly a highlight. The accommodations were comfortable, the location very convenient. And when I inadvertently left my car key behind in the room after check out, they tracked me down in the US and mailed it to me! We really enjoyed our stay and would love to go back.

Room Tip: Our cottage, although furnished simply, was spacious and spotlessly clean and the price very reasona...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank TbilisiMeltz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I would definitely recommend staying here! I visited Cavendish for a couple of days to visit all the Anne of Green Gables sites. I stayed in room 6, and it was very clean and comfortable. Their breakfast was delicious, and the owners were friendly, helpful, and welcoming! The area was quiet and peaceful. It's a good family place and also a good place to relax. They have a nice patio and a cute lounge area with a fireplace. They also offer free tea and coffee all day, and they have access to national park passes. The price was very reasonable considering the quality of the inn. The owners take care of the inn and their guests!

Room Tip: They have descriptions of each room on their website. Room 6 was perfect for one person, but it wasn...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Kayo S, オーナー at Cavendish Breeze Inn, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you Lindsay, Thanks for the kind remarks.
Whitecourt, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay in Cavendish, and felt very at home! Kayo and Mickey were so nice and hospitable! Beautiful home and the pool was perfect for our family to cool off in! We would highly recommend the Inn to our friends and will stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Joleen P
Kayo S, オーナー at Cavendish Breeze Inn, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you Joleen, It is always nice to hear of people enjoying our pool since it takes a lot of effort to keep it well cared for. thanks again, and We will be delighted to welcome you back in our B&B.
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Wonderful accommodation, great location to everything in Cavendish! The owners are very hospitable, friendly, hardworking and knowledgeable about the Island! I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and cozy cottage. The pool was awesome for double-daily swims after nature walks and visits to the farm.
I can't wait to go back with my family for a holiday
Karla J. Robson

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Karla R
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I really enjoyed my one night stay at the Cavendish Breeze as a began my first visit to PEI in September. The location was perfect for my needs. It was easy to find, clean, quiet and Kayo & Mickey were lovely. I felt so welcome as soon as I arrived.
I was able to walk to Green Gables and enjoy all its beauty and memories of my love for Anne of Green Gables.
My wonderful host suggested a beautiful walk along the beach and the dunes and it did not disappoint.
I stayed in Room 6 and it had all that I needed a bit more. Having a small fridge was great for keeping some water and snacks in. However, had to unplug it at night, as it was very loud. But no worries. All was good.
Breakfast was very yummy. Fresh baked goods, yummy jams, eggs and tea. Perfect start. Even took some bake goods for the road, as I knew not much would be open since it was a bit off season.
My whole experience at Cavendish Breeze Inn and the surrounding area was a perfect launching point for a most memorable trip. Will definitely stay with them again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank AM2_Toronto
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We felt looked after and the cottage was spacious and had everything in it. Mickey and Kayo were fantastic, they helped us with the things we wanted to do, gave advice, told us where the short-cuts were to get to various tourist attractions, and helped us out with lifts. The personal welcome was the best. Thank you guys, you really made our visit special!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Samina I
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 22 September 2013

we were camping and wanting to get out of the rain. Breeze Inn offered us something warm, cozy and dry. the rooms were clean and the bathrooms spotless. kitchen was filled with everything you would need to have a nice home cooked meal.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank spid_99
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cavendish
Shining Waters - Ingleside Resort
Resort at Cavendish Corner
Resort at Cavendish Corner
#5 of 8 in Cavendish
Cavendish Bosom Buddies Cottages and Suites

Been to Cavendish Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!