“Mediocre”
Review of Sam's Restaurant - CLOSED

Sam's Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stopped in here because it was nearby and I thought I would try someplace different. Mediocre pretty much describes the whole experience. The food was decidedly unremarkable and the service was ho-hum. It won't kill you to eat here, but you'll never recommend the place to anyone.

Numsen, Owner at Sam's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We’ve recently purchased this restaurant and are sorry to hear that your dining experience wasn’t a pleasant one. I can assure that we’ve read all of the reviews of the restaurant and will use this as a starting point to improving the restaurant. With our background in the restaurant industry we feel confident that the service and quality of product that we serve will improve.

Although we can’t change the experience that you had, we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of the restaurant and we would welcome the opportunity to meet and surpass your expectations when it comes to dining in the Cavendish area.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

a decent sit down restaurant for a quick bite with the family lots of choices comfortable atmosphere and really friendly staff

1  Thank Deb F
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The waitress was fun, friendly and helpful! The food was so good, it was all I could do not to lick the plate clean! Great food for a great price!

2  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 28 August 2013

this restaurant came highly recommended to us on our first visit to P.E.I. but I'm sorry to say that neither my husband or I were pleased with our food and the service was only average

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

This place has good food, the chicken fingers and fries were well cooked with a nice size portion. The restaurant was ok in cleanliness. The bathroom was not very clean, since the floor was dirty and it smelt sort of weird. The service here, was great. Very friendly and caring. Also it was on the pricey side.