“This place is spectacular !!!! I can't believe anyone could complain!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavendish
Dreams to Sea Cottages
“This place is spectacular !!!! I can't believe anyone could complain!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

I spend at least 3 weeks a year traveling and two of them will now be spent at this beautiful getaway .. I enjoyed everything .. The cottages were more like a home then a cottage, big n spacious, and the service from the owner was above and beyond from telling me little spots to go view, to having the perfect spices to borrow to make my dinner , and the games and movies to keep my children smiling ..
I have read some of the negative reviews on here and they are just unreal . There is no way any of this is true some people just got nothing better to do then complain or cause trouble and damage and blame the world for their problems!
This place is my new home away from home.. If you wanna place to stay where you feel you get more then what you pay for this is it .. Try it out :) and say hi to leone the owner "amazing person"
Mr D. Mathews

• Stayed July 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2012

As newlyweds we decided that we wanted to keep our honeymoon within Canada, explore our own country, and have a down to earth relaxed honeymoon. This stay with Leone and her cottages was that, and then some! She was so thoughtful and had gone the extra mile to place candles and extra toiletries out for us in our cottage before we arrived. She even shared some extra island hospitality with us by bringing us breakfast in the cottage on the first morning, lobster omelets!! Excellent central location to visit all across PEI. We cannot wait to visit Dreams To Sea Cottages and Leone again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2012

A group of friends and I stayed here last summer for a night. Excellent location, BEAUTIFUL cabins, nice view, campfire, pool. This year we liked it so much we are staying for two nights. If you are looking for a nice, open, beautiful cabin to relax and enjoy your vacation - this is definately the place for you! Sleeps numerous people, definately recommend taking a weekend (or more) out to visit Cavendish with a group of friends or family and enjoy! So glad we discovered this gem!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2012

These cottages are amazing! Very clean and filled with everything you could ever imagine needing and even wanting. View is truly beautiful. The owner was wonderful, Leone really does go above and beyond to make sure you feel like royalty. My husband and I stayed last night and wish we were there tonight! We will for sure be back and we would highly recommend these great cottages. We were fortunate to have stayed in #6. Thank you Leone.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Peace River
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have stayed in everything from a Igloo in the high Arctic to five-star hotels in North America South America and Europe, and this is by far the most welcoming place I have been. Staying in the cabins was like staying in your own private getaway. It was things like live plants, hardwood floors, movie library, and photos on the walls that make you feel like you are at home, and not at some temporary place you just sleep. In other places you often feel like you are just a room number. Leone and her family made us feel genuinely welcome, and they personally did everything they could to make our stay in PEI as enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend that if you are thinking of going anywhere near Cavendish make a point at staying at Dreams to Sea Cottages.

And as a side note make sure you reserve ahead, last time I was in PEI I didn't , they were full, and the accommodations I found although adequate were A huge disappointment after anticipating staying at Dreams to Sea Cottages.

Hope you have a great season! And if we are out east again this fall we will be staying again for a couple of nights.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I came in the fall for bussiness, with only a 20 minute communte to Charlottetown, it was convient and allowed for dream like evenings with Cavendish Beach across the road. I brought my husband with me and was glad I did. It turned out to be more of a romantic getaway with the fireplace and bikes to use to coast a long the cavendish shores. The staff was so warm and went out of their way to be helpful.We decided to stay and extra night in the clean and cozy cabin with all the personal touches like plush robes and whirl pool tub.the Fully stocked kitchen and BBQ allowed us to enjoy a glaSs of wine and cook up our treats of local sea food. One morning we odered room service and had an amazing lobster omellete. Needless to say when I found out I was scheduled to come back to the island again for work I told my husband and he rearranged his schedule to accompany me. We booked and extra day and and will be back in the summer. We both agree that if these cottages and area are this fantasic in spring and fall we can't wait to experience them in the summer! I highly reconmend visiting these cabins any time of year, you won't want to leave.

• Stayed April 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Reviewed 16 April 2012

leone was very friendly and helpful-we stayed in # 6 in april 2012-had to bring one of our dogs to avc at upei.
april is a very quiet time on pei and we appreciated that leone was open for us.
the cottage is very well appointed with just about everything you would need for a 5 night stay-sans food and drink!
loved the robes and chocolates and whirlpool tub!
not being on the water is always sad but being able to see it, take a quick drive to the beach, enjoy the sunsets, wildlife-lotsa fox, and walk up and down the road with no traffic to visit the cows was just a great way to spend our time!
hope 2012 is a successful year for you and all the best!

Room Tip: cottage 6 was great or any other cottage on an end. internet service was appreciated as was leone ac...