“Cozy and quaint!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavendish
Dreams to Sea Cottages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

There are 2 levels of cottages available here - standard and executive. I stayed in a standard cottage with my sister and 2 young nieces, and we found it to be comfortable, spacious and very clean. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher. There are many windows on each side of the cottage, making it bright and airy.

The owner/operator is so friendly and accomodating, and she went out of her way to interact with my nieces and let them play with her very friendly little dogs (while she supervised them). The kids had an AMAZING time, and loved the playground and running around in the open space - a lovely change from the lifestyle of Central Florida! There are many games and movies available to use during your stay, and if there is something misssing, Leone is quick to make sure that it is brought to you.

These cottages are also dog-friendly, which is an attraction for my husband and I, and we will be returning for another stay here in late August. I am so looking forward to staying here again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Heather M

Reviewed 27 July 2013

The cottages are clean, modern and very comfortable! We brought our two young children, there was plenty of room for them to run and play, with a clean, safe pool and a play ground on site. The beds were comfortable memory foam with crisp sheets, and the cottages were tastefully decorated. The kitchen was well equipped with all the necessary appliances and utensils, as well as a dishwasher. We were close to all the nearby attractions. The owner was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying here again in the future, both as a family vacation and for a romantic getaway. We didn't want to leave ;) -The MacDonald Family (Shannon, Jason, Findlay and Caislin).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank macdonaldfam2013
Reviewed 27 July 2013

These are 8 cabin-like structures on an old farm. Yes - there is a view of the water - but you are at least a 1.5 miles away from it (farther to get to the actual beach). You would think they would plainly state this on their website.

The property is clean but only somewhat well maintained inside (broken blinds...door lock that did not work well...etc). The furnishings are akin to a 2-3 star hotel. The owner, Leone, is not friendly, seemed overwhelmed and is not warm or welcoming. Her father, George, is quite friendly and more helpful.

For the price per night - we did not get our money's worth.

I use TripAdvisor frequently. I am concerned and do not understand how this place has so many high ratings.

Room Tip: All the cabins are essentially the same - a few have slightly bigger rooms - but you pay a lot more...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank sxp16
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I had driven past Dreams to Sea several times in my visits to PEI and had always wanted to give them a try. Leone was very patient with my constantly changing the date of my visit -- ultimately May 2012. When I (finally) arrived she was out on a personal errand, but left my cottage unlocked for my arrival -- just a quick phone call got me in. Things were very quiet, just what I wanted. The grounds were well kept and the cottage was very clean and welcoming. (I wanted to strap the mattress to the roof of my car and take it home.)

Dying to return in the winter months -- maybe next year!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank sweetzombieducky
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Excellent stay by the ocean. Big, new two bedroom cottage. Wheelchair accessible. Big dog allowed. Internet. TV. Foot bath. Full kitchen and full bathroom.
Owner on site.
I'd recommend this cottages to all who is planning to visit Cavendish.

Room Tip: Owners try to accomodate your needs as best as they can.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aforp
Reviewed 25 October 2012

The owners were fantastic. We met the whole Fam, had a nice chat with Dad.
Neat little (deciving, actually quite large) And well appointed. Books, pillows etc. Pristine condition, fireplace with flatscreen TV.
Our cottage was looking right out to the ocean (2KM or less view).
Reviews cant do it justice. No question, we would not hesitate for a nanosecond to go back.
Could not ask for a better location, people and stay. If we could put 10 stars we would.
Take every 5 star review here as gods truth, and assume than any less than 5 mean the reviewers are out of touch with reality, and could not be satisfied when staying at Buckingham Palace.

Room Tip: Heres a tip, dont stay anywhere else on the north of the island.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErinNRob
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We booked a standard cottage for 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised by Leonie's kind offer of a complementary upgrade upon arrival. The cottage was spotless, well appointed and very cozy. Every detail was taken care of and we felt very welcomed and pampered. Our daughter enjoyed the playground facilities and we would have enjoyed the bikes if the weather was more cooperative! Leonie has a comprehensive CD, DVD and book collection for guests' enjoyment and she is thoroughly accommodating to the needs of her guests. Thanks for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family