other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Janice Os...
“Treated Rudely”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked our rental based on their info provided by the TripAdvisor ad which informed us there would be a heated outdoor pool. When we got there we were told the pool was not yet open. I asked to speak with a manager as there was a language barrier between us and the clerk. When asked about the unavailability of the pool the manager laughed scornfully stating the pool was available in season. I explained the ad didn't say this she challenged my statement by daring me to find another place with an open pool. I said I was more concerned about renting a place that boasted of an available pool rather than from places that clearly stated one wasn't available. She laughed again and welcomed me to find another place. As we had come from our home in BC and arrived in the evening this was not something I wanted to do so I suggested a discount. She gave us a 10 percent discount which we grudgingly accepted. I think her manner was rude, unwelcoming, and lacking compassion and understanding that this was our family's only trip and something we had all been excited about. Although we were only there shortly, it took away from the pleasure of showing my family how wonderful Atlantic Canada - specifically PEI - is. Instead, I was offended.

Management Response
30 Jun 2017
Thank you Janice for your honest feedback. My sincere apologies if I seemed rude, uncaring and insensitive. Our conversation was conducted over the phone therefore missing some nonverbal components.
During your stay June 11 - 13, in Cavendish, all outdoor pools aren't ready because of the weather. However, we have made some very important changes to ensure all potential guest are aware of our pool policy in the off seasons. Therefore, to prevent future upsets with pool expectations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing