This is an older facility with two floors and no elevator. It's actually located in Cornwall which I think is a bedroom community for Charlottetown. However this wasn't any problem because it was only a short drive to numerous shopping and eating choices. In fact there were farmers fields surrounding the hotel with grazing cattle which was a nice change of scenery. I stayed here for 2 nights primarily because of trip advisor reviews and they were not busy at all either night (not a good sign). The TV reception was very good. However the tub spigot was loose and there was a hole in the bathroom wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the quiet town of Cornwall, just 10 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and centrally located to the island's beautiful attractions. You are just 40 minutes drive to Anne's Land and 25 minutes to Victoria by the Sea, a beautiful fishing village. A lovely 2 hour drive to east and west end of island. We are family friendly with a large indoor pool/sauna, continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dutch Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Howard Johnson