The property is 10 minutes out of Charlottetown on the Trans Canada Highway.Rooms are basic, clean, quiet and on two levels. Ours had a flat screen TV with a basic channel package. The bathroom was tiny but clean.
Breakfast was simple and did not offer any hot selections.
Front desk service was excellent.
I would recommend that management turn down the hot water thermostat as the bathroom water was dangerously hot, eg above recommended guidelines. They would save significantly on their operating bill if they follow this recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the quiet town of Cornwall, just 10 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and centrally located to the island's beautiful attractions. You are just 40 minutes drive to Anne's Land and 25 minutes to Victoria by the Sea, a beautiful fishing village. A lovely 2 hour drive to east and west end of island. We are family friendly with a large indoor pool/sauna, continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dutch Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Howard Johnson