“Good Quick Service”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cornwall
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The Tim Hortons location in cornwall has a asset to their staff out there. Hazel goes above and beyond her job as the team lead for the guest she ALWAYS acknowledges every person. When I visit here I dont feel like im just another order number I actually feel like im a person.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Tim Hortons in Cornwall PEI is a great place to go for their fast friendly service or for a quick meal on the go. The soup deals are really good and for a fair price. Most all of their sandwiches deals are really good also. You can eat in or go thorough the drive thorough a great place to meet neighbours and friends at.

1  Thank fast47
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My wife loves Tim Horton's ice coffee and my son and I would order ice cream. This was at the Tim Horton in Charolettetown jus 15 minutes away from Brackley Country Inn.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

If you want a fun ice cream experience go for the cold stone creamery to build your own flavour combo.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Best cup of coffee we had in Canada. We went for the coffee and then stayed to have a donut or two or three! Wish we had Tim Horton back home!