I stayed at this resort for 5 days. We had a two-bedroom cottage. Key points:
- Very quiet place. Its remote and if your looking to relax, its a good spot.
- No nightlife to speak of whatsoever.
- Onsite restaurant is incredibly expensive and not worth it. Go outside the resort to eat out.
- Great for families. Cute on-site little park and its safe for kids to run around.
- Beach is great. Its about a 10minute walk but the scenery is nice and the beach itself is clean and gorgeous. Many chairs onsite and not crowded at all.
- The cottages were fully equipped with utensils and all basic kitchen necessities including pots and pans and a dishwasher.
The one downside to the place is that its quite remote and about a half hour ride to Charlottetown so if food or supplies were needed, you had to go quite a distance. The resort did however offer a free service that allowed you to 'order' groceries and they would go get them for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Hotel Lakeside
- Rodd Crowbush Golf And Beach Resort
- Rodd Crowbush Hotel Beach