“Fun outing--trailride to the beach”

Lakeside Circle T Trail Rides
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Lakeside
More attraction details
Owner description: One-hour ride on beautiful Lakeside Beach. Open May 20-Oct 12, 9 am-6 pm. Off-season by appointment only. $15/ride.
AMHERST
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun outing--trailride to the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Horses are gentle and wellbehaved. Competent guides and pretty location --walked by a nesting osprey stand and pretty foliage. As we only walked it got a tad boring but was our kids' favorite part of family vacation

1 Thank 888kate

Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My first ride ever - definitely not last.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

It was my first horse back riding experience and I was extremely nervous, but so excited! Andrew picked a small little quiet horse names Simba for me, who I absolutely fell in love with, what a beautiful creature! The walk took about an hour, we went through a trail to the red sand beach, horses behaved great. Next time I'm on the island again - I'm doing it again, not even going to think twice, it was totally a highlight of my three-day PEI trip. It was also a very enjoyable and scenic ride from Charlottetown to the sight as well, and the place has two amazing friendly dogs. Shoutout to Andrew for providing my girlfriend with cowboy kicks as she forgot her sneakers at home in Halifax. Overall, a must do for everyone visiting PEI (don't forget to wear shoes (;).

3 Thank MKleinXl
Saint John, Canada
“A "Must Do" when visiting the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

My sisters and I had a great experience on Friday afternoon, August 8, 2014. We enjoyed everything about the trail ride including Andrew and his two friendly Assistants. They took into consideration that we were not experienced and a bit nervous and gave great instruction and encouragement. Thank you Andrew and ladies (sorry I didn't catch your names).

Brenda McKinnon

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Priceless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My family and I had the pleasure of experiencing the beach trail ride at the ranch in early July. Andrew (owner and guide) was fantastic! His priority was our safety and the safety of the horses and we all felt comfortable and at ease (some experienced and some not). He was very friendly and very knowledgeable about everything from flowers, to birds, to real estate to PEI history. Our family will forever remember the ride/experience and thankful we had the opportunity. Thank you Andrew! I will also add that the price is fantastic!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank tlm3
Halifax
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful. We were given detailed instructions before the ride and felt comfortable with the horses. The ride on the beach was beautiful!

Visited July 2014