“Great Day on a Great Course”

The Links at Crowbush Cove
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Lakeside
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized by Golf Digest as Canada's Best New Course in 1994. Overlooking the north shore dunes of PEI, Crowbush continues to enthrall all those that take the challenge to conquer one of North America's very best. How can it get better than a Golf Digest five star rating? Undulating fairways, water holes with a wisp of wind, pot bunkers and challenging greens all come together to provide you with an experience not to be forgotten. Truly an unbelievable combination of nature and imagination. Of all the courses that are considered a "must play", Crowbush is certainly one of them. If you can tame the 6,903 yards at the Links, you should be able to play well anywhere. Rated four and a half stars by Golf Digest Places to Play, which raves, "Outstanding, plan your next vacation around it". SCORE Golf Magazine rated Crowbush in the Top 2 Best Value Golf Courses in Canada. The Links at Crowbush Cove is situated around the dunes on the north shore of PEI and is located at the Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort on Route 350, off Route #2 near Morell. It is approximately a 30 minute drive to Charlottetown.
Reviewed 13 September 2013

On our trip to PEI this year we drove down and so was able to bring my clubs with me with the idea of playing Crowbush. Joined by my son (who treated me) we booked a tee-time taking advantage of a very good 'special' golf, cart, range, a beer and a Nike top for $130. When you consider the normal green fees was already $110, this was a great deal. A great course, very difficult because of the wind, and the views were simply stunning. Finished the day be enjoying our free beer, plus a few paid ones on the balcony of the club house overlooking the course. While our scores were not the best that day, we had a great day, and I managed to beat my son.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Challenging, but beautiful course right along the ocean! Tough greens and bunkers. Be prepared for a fast-paced game

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We greatly enjoyed our golf outing at this course, the weather was cooperative with not too strong wind but enough to make the game a challenge.
Tee-off times are very close; makes for a fast paced game.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The accommodation were excellent.
The staff was exceptional. We were able to communicate with them on a regular basis and received assistance as requested.
Although the weather was a bit cool the staff made us feel welcome and warm.
Don

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This course really has it all. Great bunkers, rolling greens, nice kept fairways. Some of the ladies tee boxes are kinda a joke though. I read up before we went and it said 9 holes on the water... I took it as 9 holes on the ocean. That's not the case, I would say there is only 2 holes on the ocean. All in all though this is track you have to try.