“Simply the best”

The Links at Crowbush Cove
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Lakeside
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized by Golf Digest as Canada's Best New Course in 1994. Overlooking the north shore dunes of PEI, Crowbush continues to enthrall all those that take the challenge to conquer one of North America's very best. How can it get better than a Golf Digest five star rating? Undulating fairways, water holes with a wisp of wind, pot bunkers and challenging greens all come together to provide you with an experience not to be forgotten. Truly an unbelievable combination of nature and imagination. Of all the courses that are considered a "must play", Crowbush is certainly one of them. If you can tame the 6,903 yards at the Links, you should be able to play well anywhere. Rated four and a half stars by Golf Digest Places to Play, which raves, "Outstanding, plan your next vacation around it". SCORE Golf Magazine rated Crowbush in the Top 2 Best Value Golf Courses in Canada. The Links at Crowbush Cove is situated around the dunes on the north shore of PEI and is located at the Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort on Route 350, off Route #2 near Morell. It is approximately a 30 minute drive to Charlottetown.
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This course is consistently ranked one of the the best public courses in Canada. The condition is immaculate. I find the course plays fair, but you can get into trouble and when you do your it's could be a bad score. The ONLY problem with the source is hold #17. It's a par 3 where you HAVE to hit the green or you likely will either have no shot and will need to take a drop, or you will have a ridiculously tough shot. The staff are relatively friendly. You cannot hit driver at the driving range unfortunately. Still with those two exceptions the experience is AWESOME!

1  Thank Brent S
"the crow's nest"
"bug spray"
"great staff"

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I played Crowbush years ago and have never returned. I was signed up as a single and arrived a half hour before my tee time. I paid my green fee (rather pricey I mighty add) and went to the putting green to warm up a bit. Ten minutes before my tee time I notice a threesome walking down number one fairway. I grabbed my clubs and went over to the starter and asked what group they were. It was my group! I told the starter I was with that group and she said "just run down the fairway and catch up!"
Hmmm, highly rated golfcourse? Not in my books after this display of incompetence! I ende up playing 17 holes with a bad taste in my mouth. I contacted the manager and he proised to make it up to me. (He didn't ever get back to me...not a good way to manage a golf course!)
Needless to say I've NEVER returned as there are too many other nice courses on the island.
*date is not correct.

3  Thank Bunser
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My Brother-in-law and I played this course as part of a two day golf weekend in PEI. The course is about half an hour outside of Charlottetown on the north coast of the Island. The very friendly staff will try to do what they can to make you feel welcomed and help you enjoy your day on the course. The course offers several holes that overlook or run along the water front. They also provide a range with free range balls and a putting green to allow you to warm up before heading out. The course can be tough but will not punish you for hitting good shots as some other course can do with the course design. I would have to rank the Links at Crowbush Cove as one of my favorites I’ve played on PEI.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Crowbush is in excellent shape (it had over 3 inches of rain the day before but was perfect). The green sites are the best in the Maritimes and Crowbush deserves to be in Canada's top 10 courses.

1  Thank gary s
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2013

On our trip to PEI this year we drove down and so was able to bring my clubs with me with the idea of playing Crowbush. Joined by my son (who treated me) we booked a tee-time taking advantage of a very good 'special' golf, cart, range, a beer and a Nike top for $130. When you consider the normal green fees was already $110, this was a great deal. A great course, very difficult because of the wind, and the views were simply stunning. Finished the day be enjoying our free beer, plus a few paid ones on the balcony of the club house overlooking the course. While our scores were not the best that day, we had a great day, and I managed to beat my son.