“Sir Isaac's - Personal and Delicious”

Sir Isaac's Restaurant and Mister Gabe's Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Went here during my daughter's ringette tournament in Nov. 2013. We were a party of 6 and found a table in the middle of the room. The meals were served promptly and everyone was very satisfied. Although we ordered from the menu there was a brunch on at the time with a couple of home made cakes in the line up which our kids were looking at eagerly. After a few with a lady who happened to be the owner, we were able to each enjoy a piece of cake after our meal from the brunch menu at no charge. Excellent customer service and down to earth interactions.

1  Thank ChrisInNovaScotia

Reviewed 3 November 2013

the surroundings were very nice3 and nice wait staff but I did not find the food very good at all,they used some kind of spice in much of their food and for me it did not work at all and when I asked about the spice the waitress told me their cook used this spice in most things and she agreed a little too much.Too bad the food was well cooked but the one spice he overused took away from the food.

1  Thank Deb F
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I swung through Montague and stopped because I seen the sign that they serve breakfast.
Friendly staff, comfortable and attractive pub, chilly temperature- the heat wasn't on very high. I was already chilled from the rainy day.
Breakfast was cooked perfectly. Good bacon, nice eggs.

1  Thank OleAlberta
Reviewed 19 October 2013

One of the best meals we had when visiting PEI. The food was excellent. The service was top of the line. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank DaveWhite2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We found this place to be wonderful. The pub on the upper level (Mister Gabe's Pub) has a great view of the harbor. We had a great supper there - the food was tasty, hot, and reasonably priced. And the staff was wonderful. We stopped in to warm up after a bike ride, and then returned for dinner in the evening.

1  Thank Jane S