“food really good lounge was a lot of fun”

Reds Corner Restaurant and Lounge
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicious home cooked meals for the whole family! No cover live music in the lounge! Drink specials Giveaways
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“food really good lounge was a lot of fun”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I found the food was very good lots of it and the price was reasonable,surroundings were a little old but very clean.Went to the lounge afterwards and some local musicians were jamming and played requests from the patrons and by the end of the night wait staff were calling us by name and we had a fabulous evening nothing like down home hospitality.

Visited September 2013

CALIFORNIA
“Varied Menu and Good Food”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Our B&B host recommended Reds Corner and we were not disappointed. It has a lot of different items on the menu, and the food tasted very good. Service was excellent (although it had very few customers while we were there).

• Visited October 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“EXCELLENT!! Will be returning”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stop in after the Montague soccer minifest. The waitress, Jennifer, was amazing. She gave us suggestions on what she liked and what was popular. I had the Aloha Burger with fries. It was amazing. There was so much food I could not finish it all!! My son, who is a very picky eater, had the kids chicken platter and ate every bit of it. The kids menu has lots to choose from. Can't wait to make a return visit!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Peterborough, ON
“Tried it again...good”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had eaten here a few years ago, while visiting, and decided to try it again, as we enjoyed it last time. My daughter and her friend, liked their meals, and my appetizer of potato skins was good too, and filling. I only ordered an 'appy', so that I could enjoy a dessert... the apple/rhubarb crisp, but they had run-out of it, so ordered the peach crisp. I was so full from the 'skins', I thought I would get the crisp, 'to go', but the server brought it out quickly in a dish, piping hot, with vanilla ice cream, mounded on top, so totally filled-up after that!! My husband thoroughly enjoyed his lg. portion of veggie wrap served with small, thick onion rings. The restaurant was quiet, as it was a Monday night. It is hard to notice the restaurant from the Hwy. May be back in a few years again.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home cooked!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Comfort food without any pretenses. Great potato skins, well priced entrees and very nice wait staff.

Visited July 2013