“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seal Cove Campground

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murray Harbour
Seal Cove Campground
Perth, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed two nights in late May at Seal Cove Campground. It is in an excellent location on the Murray River, PEI with good facilities and a fun 9 hole golf course. The service provided by the young family was exceptional. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Naomi V

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lower Sackville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed at Seal Cove from August 7-12. I arrived and the young girl working treated myself and my two sons with great service. She knew what she was doing and she was very personable. I booked a two way site and I wanted water front but i guess it is first come first serve basis so i did not receive water front but they did put me beside two seasonal campers and they were very friendly as well. I was happy with the service i received as this was my first visit to this campground. What i dint like was the fact that there were bugs and flies everywhere all the time. I know it is not their fault, but they could consider spraying the ground before the camping season begins. All together my stay was wonderful, but i must say... the store they have has nothing so take everything you can with you. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
2 Thank Jeff S
Mahone Bay, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Recently stayed at this Campground. Nice little spot. Now the bad news. Lots for the travel trailer are small. The store has nothing in it so before you go, make sure you have everything you need. The mosquitoes are very bad because they do not spray early in the season. Take lots of bug spray. We booked 2 sites, one 3 way and 1 tent site and had bad weather the first so the tenters did not stay the second night although it had already been paid for. We had friends who were coming and wanted to stay the second night on this site. The site was already paid for and no one was staying on it. The owners would not let them stay without paying the fee again even though it was already paid for by the same person who already had the 3 way site and this site. This is called double booking. We did not argue and the person who stayed paid the fee again. I will never stay at this Campground again. We were put beside a seasonal camper and the day we were leaving, the seasonal camper sat on the picnic table until we left and then they left. Had the feeling that they thought we were going to steal something.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends