“I would go again in a second!!!!”
Review of By the Bay

By the Bay
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Rustico
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Where the locals eat..
Description: Where the locals eat..
“I would go again in a second!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal. My husband had Hake fish and chips and says it was really good. I had an 8oz strip loin steak cooked to the way I like. I was not impressed with the mashed potatoes and would choose something else next time. The prices are really good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MelMason1979

Halifax, Canada
“Phenomenal Beef Stew and food all around”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I can't even remember how many times I've eaten at By the Bay, I go there at least once every time I go to PEI and my family and I talk about their food (especially the beef stew) throughout the year (we go to PEI every Summer). All their food is amazing but if you end up here, which I thoroughly recommend, treat yourself to a beef stew and come back here and you'll be writing a review much like this one!!

Visited June 2013
Stanhope, Canada
“Delicious, friendly, affordable”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Delicious down-home food with friendly service and reasonable prices. One of the few north shore spots open year-round. Great for take-out too!

Visited April 2013
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Decent for the only place around in the winter”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Decent for the only place around in the winter. One of my criteria for judging a place is how much batter and oil they put on their fish for deep fried fish and chips. Staff okay but not brilliant. clean but light on the mood setting atmosphere. Caters to their market which is more for the physical worker.

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“An off-season Delight!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We travelled to Cavenndish in the off-season and nothing was open, other than this local diner 'By the Bay' in Rustico. It was a good place to grab a quick meal. The menu options were standard for a local diner. Mostly fried and down-home cooking style; not the best place to watch what you are eating... but why would you? With a deep fried seafood platter to start... and the lobster burger to follow, it was a good meal! Friendly service and good food for a good value; definitely stop in when you are travelling through Rustico.

• Visited May 2012