“Made for the perfect long weekend!”
View of Howe Bay from front sitting room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of Howe Bay from front sitting room
View of front room and living room at far end
Living room
View from living room area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Wandering...
Augusta, Maine
“Made for the perfect long weekend!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

What can I say? This house was just what we needed. We had a women's only weekend/birthday celebration here for my family, which included a 2 year old, and this house was perfect. The owners have thought of every detail. I've never felt so comfortable and at home while staying somewhere on vacation and my family agrees. The upstairs bedrooms are designed so you can lay in bed with the doors open and have a sweeping view of the bay! I've been wanting to visit PEI for decades, and after years of build up this place exceeded my expectations. Made for a great home base when we wanted to go out and explore, but also a relaxing haven for our lazy day. The beaches are lovely to walk, and we were fortunate to have perfect fall weather the entire time. Oh, and the walk in shower, or the claw footed soaking tub (take your pick!) bring just the right amount of subtle luxury. Finally, we all agreed that the beds were so comfortable, and slept soundly every night. Thank you for the perfect PEI holiday, I will never forget it!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout, decor and views
Liked least: Dining area was a little cramped.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Michael F
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Book it - you won't regret it!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed with our 3 children (5,9,12) and two sets of grand parents. The house blew us all away. The owners have thought of everything. You really don't need to bring anything other than your food. The house is first class all the way and plenty of room for our 6 adults and 3 children. The beach is amazing and a place where we spent hours beach combing looking for treasures. The kids collected a lot of sea glass, shells, and had an absolute blast playing in the tidal pools and sand bars. You can walk forever on the sand bars exploring the creatures and cooling off.
We used the canoe/kayak to paddle across the channel and explore the huge sand bar across the bay at low tide. We dug for clams and cooked them up the next day. Clam digging with the kids is one adventure that none of us will ever forget.
Our parents really enjoyed the house, the beach, the local golf, and exploring the rest of the island.
The house.....
I really cannot tell you how pleasantly surprised we were with the house. It is definitely a luxurious holiday rental. The owners spared no expense on anything. The furniture, appliances, the tile deck, the light fixtures, everything is first class in this place and Jovette is a great person to talk to and deal with. She was always available to answer questions quickly and gave us plenty of info before we got to the island on the house, but also on local activities, things to do with the kids...etc.
I don't regret spending the money as I know everyone in our group was more than happy with what we got.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quality of the house and the location on the beach.
Liked least: Having the leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
t-pat4418
Minnedosa, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The house was beautiful. We had a group of 7 adults and 3 kid (age 8, 3 and 10 months) and the house was perfect for our group. The house was equipped with everything that you could possibly need. I would love to go back at a different time of year as the tourist places were all closed by the time we got there and it was too cold to really enjoy the water just out the door!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Weather
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Ontario
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Utah, USA
Reviewed 16 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Ontario
Reviewed 8 March 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing