“Fast food but good !”

Restaurant Chez Maurice
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ayer's Cliff, Canada
“Fast food but good !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good food a bit like homemade sometimes . Like I said , fast food but good fast food and , their breakfasts are very good !
The service is always nice and good .

Visited October 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“An average diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I went there for lunch today based on the reviews. My wife had a club sandwich and I had a fish and chip. First, the club sandwich plate: plenty of food, overly dry turkey and no flavor like the one you buy in a package at the area club store, excellent french fries which were also served with the fish and chip. However, the two small pieces of fish were the frozen fish stick kind. Our server was not attentive or caring (eating her bowl of soup on the counter facing us) and she never came back to check on our food. We had much better food in the area for the price paid.

• Visited September 2013
New England
“Quebec as it used to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

The name of this restaurant is “Chez Maurice,” and it is located in the center of Ayer’s Cliff on Tyler St. directly across from the tourist office and the parking lot for the Tomifobia Nature Trail. An authentic Quebec diner with good food at very reasonable prices, it is a rare find in a tourist town. Portions are big so wait until after your ride, if possible. The meal I had was delicious, a complete dinner with a soup and small dessert for about $10. The waitress was very friendly and helpful to this bedraggled bike rider. I didn’t try her English, but everyone else I spoke to in this town did very well. I would eat here every day if I lived near enough.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank scooper47
Evanston Illinois
“We always try to stop there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2008

We always stop for soup and a sandwich. Sometimes the specials persuade us to have an adventure in this small inexpensive French diner. We have never been disappointed.

There is an outside terrace used in good weather.

Friendly bilingual help usually available.

1 Thank mcdak