Le Royal Champetre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Le Vieux Presbytere(Saint Pierre d'Orleans)
  • Restaurant
Auberge & Motel Ile d'Orleans(Saint-Laurent-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans)
View Hotel
Le Motel Chevalier(Quebec City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
N Hotel Quebec(Quebec City)
Motel Giffard(Quebec City)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bbeautiful viewplace is spotlesswarm welcomelawrence riverthe ownerquebec citymontmorency fallscomfortable roomsnight's sleepenjoyed our staythree timesbreakfast roomvery nice placeold quebecbrigittehouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This is the second time we've stayed at the B&B. The view of the St. Lawrence River is amazing. The best part of the B&B is the breakfast; every day something new and Philippe and Corinne were very helpful to recommend restaurants and sights to visit. We will definitely be visiting again the winter time for some skiing at Mont Ste. Anne.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The first time I stayed at this spotless/immaculate B&B was for a snowboard trip to Mount Saint Anne.

This second time around, I specifically picked the Le Royal Champtre for my first summer visit to Quebec based on the previous positive experience.

Phillippe and Corinne are excellent hosts and the stay was more like visiting/staying with friends.

The view of the Saint Laurence river from the kitchen while being served an amazing breakfast (the waffles made from scratch are still on my mind) is spectacular!

The excellent location is about 1/2 hour from Mount Saint Annes and a scenic 15 minute drive from Quebec city downtown.

The main thing about this B&B is that will keep me coming back is the hospitality of the hosts Phillippe and Corinne - I look forward to staying there for my next snowboarding trip to Quebec.

Thank you Phillippe and Corinne!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We loved this place and the hospitality. Went there the second time! It is very clean and beautiful in and around. Close to the points of interest and the view overlooking the lake is great! We would go back to the same place if we need to in the future. I wouid recommend this place to anyone who wishes to relax, have a good night's sleep and enjoy the day after!

Room Tip: Each room has a theme in its decor and is unique!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My family love this B&B so much that we keep coming back. The place is really clean and well kept. The views from the terrace and dining room are amazing. Corinne and Philippe are very kind and very knowledgeable of the surrounding areas. Also, breakfast or "petits dejeuners" is to die for. Very professional and delicious!!

Room Tip: The room called
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This B&B was great! It was very clean and the breakfast was excellent. The location could not have been more perfect and the view spectacular. Phillip and his wife Corinne were very welcoming and interesting to talk with. I highly recommend it and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family