We decided to do "La route des vins" (3 couples) in the general area of Cowansville, Qc.
We planned to stay at the Auberge & Spa West Brome the first night... We stayed three nights!
The Auberge is well located just a few kilometers from the major wineries of the region. The quality of the front desk personnel is exceptional. After the first day, the lady at the desk was addressing us by our name and went out of her way to accommodate us for two additional days (and the Auberge was busy). The rooms are comfortable and the view from ours (on the second floor) worth noting. The kitchen is good (not great but good) and prices are reasonable. The pool was in good order and a swim before supper was just what was needed to relax after a full day of visits. (Apart from the pool we didn't have time to use the other "spa" facilities).
The garden with fresh vegetables and flowers is an attraction by itself. We have no hesitation to recommend the Auberge to anyone looking for a quiet and friendly hotel in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 200 acres of perfection in Quebec’s glorious Eastern Townships, Auberge West Brome offers you the best of all worlds -- the rustic charms, tranquil country setting, together with modern amenities.Relax your mind, delight your senses, and spoil your body and soul. For pleasure, business or special events large or small, get away to Auberge & Spa West Brome -- get away to serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Auberge West Brome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge And Spa West Brome
- Auberge & Spa West Brome Hotel Brome
- Auberge West Brome Quebec