I have tried numbers of hotels in Eastern Township and in my idea this hotel is the best one. We were two couples with a kid (and a puppy). We stayed in one of suites. The room was spacious and had two rooms and a big hall. Big enough for two couples. The room was clean and there was fresh apple from the local garden, bottles of water and Keurig coffee in the room with no extra charge. The breakfast and supper were awesome. The hotel is located in the middle of a farm. The kid and our companies who were from a big metropolitan in U.S. enjoyed visiting the farm and the cow cattle in the hotel property and we felt that luxury has met the farm. We got massage in the spa and we used the pool. The pool was clean and the massage therapists were very professional. What I really liked about this hotel was the staff. They were very nice and helpful. They let us to check out late (6 PM) with no extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 200 acres of perfection in Quebec’s glorious Eastern Townships, Auberge West Brome offers you the best of all worlds -- the rustic charms, tranquil country setting, together with modern amenities.Relax your mind, delight your senses, and spoil your body and soul. For pleasure, business or special events large or small, get away to Auberge & Spa West Brome -- get away to serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge West Brome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge And Spa West Brome
- Auberge & Spa West Brome Hotel Brome
- Auberge West Brome Quebec