“So good, So fresh and So affordable!”
Review of L'appart Bistro Pub - CLOSED

L'appart Bistro Pub
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sutton
“So good, So fresh and So affordable!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with my mom, sister and godmother. I had the tuna panini and it was simply delicious. Healthy food and the prices are right. Would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014

Knowlton, Quebec, Canada
“8/10”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Enjoyed our first visit here on a quiet Friday evening. Our Entree: Nachos, very large portion - enough for 4 people - $10. Good toppings.Later, I had salmon pizza with capers. My husband had chorizo pizza with boccocini and spinach. We liked both. Don't expect a real "pizzeria" crust though. For drinks, my husband really liked his Long Island Iced Tea. My $8.50 Cocktail didn't have much kick to it and the actual amount of liquid was about 8 oz., the rest of my glass was fluffy ice - disappointing... For dessert: Chocolate cake with warm salted caramel. Tasty, but not extraordinary. I would go back to this place - I want to try some of the other menu items, as they do sound interesting. The service was excellent. Very clean place.

• Visited February 2014