My boyfriend and I was impressed with all the activities that you can do there ; snowmobiling, ice skating, snowshoeing, trapping, cross country skiing and the spa.The fact that they have 3 different restaurants is amazing, since we were there for 3 days. Every day we tried a different menu! The restaurant staff is great. Most of them are French, but they were making an effort to speak English. It was really appreciated.
The rooms are comfortable, spacious and intimates. The fire place and the view on the lac makes you want to stay forever. We went there to relax and enjoy a weekend away from home, mission accomplished!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estérel Resort offers an exceptional nature experience. Bordered by three navigable lakes, lush Laurentian forest and a Nordic spa, Estérel Resort’s two hotels offer a magical Laurentian backdrop, the ideal setting for a romantic getaway. An impeccable panorama and welcoming facilities make Estérel Resort the obvious choice for events such as weddings, conferences and corporate events. The three gourmet restaurants, banquet halls, suites with a fireplace and outdoor activities during both the summer and winter seasons are guaranteed to provide unforgettable memories. Treat yourself to a unique Laurentian experience with a stay at Estérel Resort. Estérel Resort, exceptional destination 1 h from Montreal – 6 h from Toronto – 2 h 15 from Ottawa – 4 h from Kingston 3 h 30 from Burlington, VT – 6 h from Boston, MA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Esterel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esterel Suites Spa & Lac Hotel Esterel
- Esterel Suites Spa And Lac
- Esterel Resort Quebec