Went at this hotel in March 2014. The suite is amazing. You can look at the two-face fireplace from your bed or the living room. The kitchen is great, you have everything to make a good meal with a bottle of wine. For a couple, it's one of the hotel to be in Quebec. It's relaxing, calm, the baths are great and free. The room is clean and urban. The restaurants are expensive but like I said, you can make your own meals. Bring your winter suit because there's a lot to do outside the resort. I had a 50% coupon for a two nights stay. Prepare to pay a lot of money if you don't have a coupon! It's luxury and you have to live this experience once in your life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estérel Resort offers an exceptional nature experience. Bordered by three navigable lakes, lush Laurentian forest and a Nordic spa, Estérel Resort’s two hotels offer a magical Laurentian backdrop, the ideal setting for a romantic getaway. An impeccable panorama and welcoming facilities make Estérel Resort the obvious choice for events such as weddings, conferences and corporate events. The three gourmet restaurants, banquet halls, suites with a fireplace and outdoor activities during both the summer and winter seasons are guaranteed to provide unforgettable memories. Treat yourself to a unique Laurentian experience with a stay at Estérel Resort. Estérel Resort, exceptional destination 1 h from Montreal – 6 h from Toronto – 2 h 15 from Ottawa – 4 h from Kingston 3 h 30 from Burlington, VT – 6 h from Boston, MA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esterel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esterel Suites Spa & Lac Hotel Esterel
- Esterel Suites Spa And Lac
- Esterel Resort Quebec