We spent one night in this hotel, we arrived quite late in the evening but the owner received us very kindly and answered to all our questions on the location, the whales and the restaurant for dinner! The Hotel is quite old but well maintained, in the last year lots of changes have been done by the new property and now we can say it has a "rustic" fashion, well adapted in the context of the fjord. Room are spacious, extremely clean and quiet. We recommend this facility for those who can't effort the Manoir Richelieu up to the hill, but want to save money for the whale-watching!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located at 2 minutes from the Casino of Charlevoix. His location offers a magnificent view on the St-Lawrence river and the region of charlevoix. 28 rooms and a gourmet restaurant wait for you. Old style Hotel built at the beginning of the century. The majority of the room are renovated. Affordable and warm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Manoir Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Charlevoix Hotel La Malbaie
- Manoir Charlevoix La Malbaie, Quebec, Canada