“A THRILLING EXPERIENCE”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A THRILLING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My five days with Aventure Reve Blanc were the most thrilling experience I've ever had. I've been home 2 weeks now and it feels like a dream. Jessica was extremely competent and helpful, and she is a most delightful companion. Katia, too, was warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I am 74 and, while not worried about being able to handle the rigors of the trip, I was hoping that it wouldn't exhaust me and it didn't. The dogs were superb, the food hearty, and the scenery spectacular. I was a bit concerned about the cold, because I'm from Florida, but it was hardly a minor inconvenience. My French is limited, but both Jessica and Katia speak English as did the two lovely French couples who were on the raid with me. I researched several tour companies, and thank goodness I chose Reve Lanc. I'm planning on returning next year.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank DavidLapham

Ottawa, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Dogsledding Delight”
Reviewed 27 December 2010

I have already submitted a review for the Auberge, but the dogsledding experience was first rate, also! The staff were professional and courteous and riding the sled and steering the dogs was an amazing experience. I'm glad that I picked Aventure Reve Blanc for this surprise trip for my guy and would recommend it to anyone! The owners are from France and speak only a little English, but between their English and my intermediate French, we got by! They were very polite and accommodated us whenever possible.

1 Thank CanuckV