“Delicious and great service”
Review of Zouk Bar-Billard

Zouk Bar-Billard
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Montebello
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Delicious steak, all our party enjoyed their meal. Lovely waitress and very reasonable....would recommend.

1  Thank Faith C

Reviewed 23 June 2014

First off I would like to say that the location and setting was fine. Everything else was horrible. We were there for Amnesia Rockfest and as you can imagine it was very hot and we were parched. Zouk looked like a pretty cool spot to go in and our friends were already there at this point so we did. Upon arrival my husband and brother placed their order.Me and my brother's girlfriend asked for water. We were advised that you can't just order a glass of water but a bottle of water would be acceptable. This is perfectly understandable as it is an establishment trying to make money. My husband ordered a beer. My brother and I ordered sodas and when she got to my brother's girlfriend she still wanted water so asked for it (keeping in mind that the waitress did offer bottled water). The waitress literally "huffed" away in a mood. Didn't ask us if we wanted a menu. Came back with our drinks and gave my husband his beer, me and my brother our sodas and passed my brother's girlfriend her water and said (very curtly) "your water". We were traveling 19 hours from home and had money to spend. My husband had all intentions on drinking his face off in that pub, we were on vacation. To top off the whole thing, she came back a few minutes later with our bill. We didn't ask for it but I guess it was her way of saying we don't want your hundreds of dollars here.

2  Thank Tammy L
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were there for lunch and had a smoked meat and the Hangover sandwich. The salad was fantastic and the dressing homemade. It wasn't very busy but it was a rainy week day so we didn't experience what previous reviewers did. We would return for lunch on our next trip to Montebello.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Horribly slow service with no apology. 45 minutes for burgers that were not hot and overcooked. Absolute garbage. Don't eat here

3  Thank Jaxrbc
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This place has great potential, nice spot, fun interior (potentially)...but what a disapointment...We were a big group on a Saturday night, we advised the owner in advanced we were going to be in...other than ourselves 3 other people in the restaurant so we made their night, we were 45....Well if you want frozen food from Costco served with some store bought salsa and nacho chips well this is your place ! Let's not forget the smalled thinest pieces of chicken I ever saw on a salad...btw store bought kraft dressing...HORRIBLE! Note to Zouk, make some home made food...anything, have a better choice of beer, did not have 3 of the choices on tap and your place would be GREAT...right now it's disapointing, even the attitude of the owner was horrible, one of our youngest guest got her food as she was sleeping (almost 1 hour after everyone) she did not apologize instead made a scene after I very politely asked her to remove it from our bill...let's not forget she did not eat, she was sleeping...Apparently I owed her since she gave us extra nachos (from a Tostitos bag with some salsa)...wow great customer service.... we brought her $$$$ she gave us attitude and bad food.. thank you

2  Thank Mariadb11