“Fun Snowmobile Ride”

Aventures Plein Air
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on the water’s edge of Morency Lake in the Laurentians, we propose a full gambit of activities which will have you feeling the thrill of the great outdoors 100% the Quebec way!Summer like winter, our expertise is varied: our guides are specialists in snowmobiling, Quad (ATV), jeep, water sports, fishing and much, much more!
Montreal, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fun Snowmobile Ride”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

This place has the greatest,friendliest staff.
Took a one hour snowmobile rental with a friend.
The guide understood that it was our first time on snowmobiles and was patient and very friendly.
We went up to the top of a small mountain and stopped where we could see the beautiful view of the lake and surroundings.Then we spent a few minutes on the lake.
We also had a chance to see the dogs and were given some interesting facts about them as well.
One hour was a little short but probably enough for a first time.
You may want to ask to go on the lake for a few minutes first to familiarize yourself with the machine before you go up the winding uphill path through the forest if you're not sure of your ability.
Overall a fun experience.

Visited January 2013

Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ski-doo adventure”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Only did 2hrs...should have done longer! Equipment ran great combination of speed and skill for driver! Loved speeding across lac achigan! Guide (Fred) was pleasant, knowledgable a lot of fun! All equipment included,even ski suit,boots and helmet. Guide spoke English very well. Everyone we spoke to was very friendly and helpful! Would recommend this activity to anyone looking for some fast paced fun! Thanks for a fun afternoon Fred!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank AndyQ_13
Columbus, OH
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Touring without the hassle of Montreal traffic”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We decided to take the city tour and avoid issues with traffic, parking, finding our way, etc. We would have preferred more time in Old Montreal. Time there was very brief. What was listed as "free time for shopping or lunch" in Old Montreal was not adequate at all. If you ate, there was no futher time. Our guide, Shirley, was excellent and provided much information about the city. We would have loved, too, an opportunity to see the underground city of Montreal. That was not included. We were told this was on the winter tour. The Botanical Garden was a Botanical Garden; we would have preferred this time in Old Montreal. We can see Botanical Gardens in other areas.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank nigmal
Alexandre_Saey, Owner at Aventures Plein Air, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Hello,

first I would like to thank you for these comments : we like to have your feed back, and it's helping us to improve our product.

I remember you told me personnaly that the free time was not enought in the old Montreal, and we decided to change the show at the basilica to 7:30h (instead of 6h). We did the tour with the new schedule this week, so it let over 2 hres of free time instead of 1h. The tour come back later, but has you told me, everybody in the group has enjoy the new schedule and where happy about the extended free time.

Thank's again for your comment!!

Alexandre Saey, Owner
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lost $1000”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

ATV Ride was great, but lost $1000 in a credit card payment, which was a holding fee. Despite returning the vehicle without a scratch and 4 phone calls from the UK, they have still failed to refund.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank TheCoopers841
Hello Mrs,

I really appologize for this situation, I know it was not plesant for you. It was a mistake from us, as I told you on the phone. The mistake was made by the person that has ended the transaction (instead of releasing the 1000$, he kept it).

But the credit of 1000$ has been made on your credit card in august. I hope you can see it on your statement, and if you don't, call me back or send me and e-mail and we will take care of it.

Sorry again, and I hope you will keep good memories of your ATV ride.

Best regards,

Alexandre Saey, owner
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent guide”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was our first time on an ATV, and I was rather nervous. Our guide, Marc-Antoine, was wonderful! He was highly proficient in English, and was very good at encouraging a slightly scared middle-aged woman. He was very patient, and very proficient at giving instructions and suggestions. Although I don't plan to get on an ATV again, I highly recommend this place for those with varying levels of experience.

Visited August 2012