“fine dining”

Dining options: Reservations
Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
“fine dining”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

the everyday different menu recommended by the waiter is perfect!
tried the crab cake & and the salmon! perfect! delicious, like the food portion, just nice for one person

Visited August 2012

“Best food”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Very pleased and happy about the food and wine. No complain and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Need to call for reservation as the place is not that big.

Cayucos, California
“parfaite!”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I live in California and 21 years ago I meet a beautiful French Canadian girl while she was on vacation there. Soon I went to visit her in Montreal and soon the long distance relationship was over. I looked her up on facebook this past June and in August she came to visit me in California. In October I came to visit her, she now lives in Saint Hyancinthe. It’s never too late for romance!

She had not been to L'escabeche yet so we went there with her parents (who I had meet 21 years ago) and had one the best dining experiences of our lives!
I speak very little French (oui, merci) and the owner came to the table to explain in Français and English the specials and how they serve them, Tapas style. He was funny and informative, especially when it came to the wine. We wanted a good bottle but didn't want to go overboard on the cost. He chose a parfaite (hey, more French!) bottle at just the right price point.
As you have seen with many of the reviews here the dishes are amazing. Each one was wonderful. As a server in a fine dining restaurant in Morro Bay, Ca I pay extra attention to the service as well as the food and it was the best I have ever experienced. Very attentive at clearing plates and keeping the table clear and clean and always there when we needed something.

The time flew by; we were there 4 hours!
Bravo L'escabeche. I look forward to my return!

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tapas style meal I've ever had!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Went there for dinner with a gang. We were warmly greeted by chef/owner Andrew. We shared 9 or 10 fabulous plates including steak tartare, pan sired foie gras, scallop cevice with grapefruit, capped off by wonderful churros with warm chocolate sauce and dulce de leche. Great food, great wine, a wonderful mix of sophistication and charm. Best restaurant I've been to in a while and I try to eat out quite a bit.

1 Thank petor23
Saint Hyacinthe, Canada
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We discovered L'Escabeche a few months ago and have been going there frequently. The food is just amazing, the wine selection is nice (you can also have a great wine by the glass). The great service and cozy atmosphere make L'Escabeche THE best restaurant in the area. One of the BEST in the south shore, in my opinion. Great for a romantic dinner! Merci à toute l'équipe de L'Escabèche pour les beaux moments passés chez vous!

• Visited March 2011