“Reasonably priced seafood downtown Saint Anne”
Review of Restaurant du Quai

Restaurant du Quai
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Reasonably priced seafood downtown Saint Anne”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The seafood was good and freash with generous portions, good service and reasonnably priced. I had the shrimp and my wife has scallops. Family style place, nothing extraordinary in the location or decor. Good location downtown by the warf. Would go back if I'm ever in Saint Anne again

• Visited August 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Horrible”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was the worst meal we had in 4 weeks travelling in The Maritimes and Quebec. Mussels - passable. Caesar salad - pretty bad. Seafood fettuccine - glutinous and tasteless.

• Visited August 2014
Bridgewater, Canada
“Seafood par excellence!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great seafood right off the boat. Good counts and quality too. I'd eat there anytime. Reasonable prices considering the quality and freshness.

Visited July 2014
Long Beach, California
“Generous salad”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ordered a reasonably priced lobster salad. The salad was great and it was totally covered with lobster. Delicious. Service was a bit slow as the waiter chatted extensively with other customers. We were never able to get his attention to order bread. But I'd go again just for the salad.

Visited July 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Yes....super”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It doesn't look much as you arrive but good things often come in small package. Ask any woman!!!

The food here is delicious, honest, fresh and down to earth. If you like seafood ...then head for here.

A truly delicious fish soup that my delightful GF said was among the best she has had. I had to have the lobster....cooked to perfection.

I always admire a kitchen that prepares it sauces fresh and from scratch. How often are we presented with horrid sauces in plastic pots?
Not here. Fresh and hand made in the kitchen by chef.

Lovely friendly service from the older lady.

My Gripe! I have talked to a few fishermen and they tell me they get a mere $3 for a 1-1.25 pound lobster. How does it end up over $20 (and I have seen over $30!) in restaurants???

Yes...recommended.