We spent three days at the Inn with a large group of friends and family ranging from 5 to 80 years old. Within 2 minutes of the Mt. Sutton ski station (even has a free shuttle running between the hotel and the ski hill!), Auberge des Appalaches is the perfect place to relax for some après-ski by the fireplace, either sitting on a couch or playing cards or board games. The hosts and staff are very welcoming and make you feel right at home.
We stayed with our two kids (13 and 16) in one of the largest rooms (Queen Terrace), which has probably been renovated recently - modern two-sink bathroom complete with a nice shower to work out those ski induced stiff muscles!
All of this said, the best thing about our stay was the food! Each evenings, we were presented with a fresh table d'hote, supplemented with a nice a la carte menu. The price was well worth it ($34 per person for a 3-course delight...). Because of the size of our group, we got to see/smell/taste most of the dishes prepared by Chef John, and comments were near unanimous about how good everything was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not a B&B or a hotel ! A friendly family run Auberge, with country charm, and a four seasons destination at the heart of the Eastern townships. After only 2 years in business, our restaurant is well known in the area. As part of "Chef Créateur" we offer a seasonal cuisine with local products. Our guests come for our numerous "made to measure" packages (ski, golf, trekking, cycling, Route des Vins, Blues Festival, specialized workshop...). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge des Appalaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Appalaches Hotel Sutton
- Auberge Des Appalaches Sutton, Canada - Quebec