We were coming up from New York to get away from it all. From start to finish (accommodating our needs to the pleasant rooms to the varied and the superb dinners) this was the perfect get-away. If you have a chance stay in the Patio Room - it is very pleasant and has a modern decor. The other rooms are a bit on the 'older side' but hey - combine this with a night or two in Montreal and you have a beautiful setting for good memories.
Service and the care by the owners is outstanding as you would expect from the other descriptions.
Mont Sutton is two minutes away - and the center of town about 5 minutes.
Go for the Package Price "deal" - with ski pass etc. it is a good deal altogether.
Consider booking as many dinners as you can - they are superb.
They offer massage from a skilled massage therapist - during certain times - book it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not a B&B or a hotel ! A friendly family run Auberge, with country charm, and a four seasons destination at the heart of the Eastern townships. After only 2 years in business, our restaurant is well known in the area. As part of "Chef Créateur" we offer a seasonal cuisine with local products. Our guests come for our numerous "made to measure" packages (ski, golf, trekking, cycling, Route des Vins, Blues Festival, specialized workshop...). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge des Appalaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Appalaches Hotel Sutton
- Auberge Des Appalaches Sutton, Canada - Quebec