“Excellent find -- don't overlook!”

Tartinizza Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Sutton
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Jackson NH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent find -- don't overlook!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Tartin'Izza was recommended to me for dinner, along with a few other choice. I would definitely return here and recommend it to you. This is pizza unlike any in the states, flat bread, real tomatoes and home-made sauces. Each of the dozen choices had ingredients or combinations not frequently seen. I chose pizza with lox, capers, onions, tomatoes and probably a few other things. It was as much as i could eat. I tried the local Dunham beer, which was a nice change from the usual. As a single, I was given a stool at the bar which allowed me to spy on the staff, who maintained and average speed of 20 mph as they took care of their customers, the kitchen, and the occasional pick-up. Seating is limited. Service was prompt but guests were never rushed. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank LifeOnTheBorder

Montreal
“First time..impressed!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We went there based on a friend's recommendation. We called for a reservation on Tuesday and since they are only open from Thursday to Sunday, I got a recording saying that if no one calls us back our phone reservation would be ok. And it WAS! This restaurant is nestled in a small lane off the main road in Sutton; there is parking in that lane and more further in the rear of the restaurant; not a problem. We were seated immediately and without delay asked about drinks. Looking through the menu we saw that this would be a little out oft the ordinary pizza place. Thin crust pizza with and a nice combination of unusual toppings as well as some pasta dishes. We both decided on a small Caesar salad then pizzas and were not disappointed. Best Caesar salad I've had in a long time; delicious pizzas, priced right and served hot. Our waiter was very attentive and courses were served with perfect timing; not rushed and not slow. There are a couple of things I should mention though:
1. Make sure you have reservations; Sutton is a small town and this restaurant is popular.
2. Earlier dining is probably better; it does get quite loud as it begins to fill up.
3. They could do a bit better with their decor and the tables are a little too close together for my taste.
Would definitely recommend!
There is no website but here are the opening hours:
Thursday and Friday 5pm - 9pm.
Saturday 7 Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm and 5pm - 9pm
Phone: 450 538-5067

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank wolf55
“Great Pizza and Beer”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

This is a great place to go for pizza and beer. It is casual and all of the locals love the restaurant which is a great sign. They have great thin crust pizza and salad and if you get one of thier pictures of beer you can have a great inexpensive meal that will have you coming back for more. The service is very personal and friendly. I would highly recommend that you make a reservation as almost every night of the week the place is full.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank PSMCalifornia
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We used to have a summer place in Sutton, before it had so many delightful little restaurants and cafes. Too bad this little gem wasn't available to us then. It may have a minuscule kitchen and patio, but what it lacks in space it makes up in spirit. Fortunately, we were advised to make a reservation (for a Saturday night), so we had seats right away; others weren't so lucky. We had two under five with us, and they were cared for just as well as the adults. Food was fresh and original, served with enthusiasm; nothing was too much trouble (a blanket was even brought out for the table beside us as the evening became nippier. Not an elaborate many, but plenty of choice and all were more than satisfied with their pastas, or pizzas. Catch this one if your there.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank pdbermorgan
Bedford, Quebec, Canada
“it says gluten free”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

inquired about the gluten free pizza, toppings and procedures and was met by a sarcastic angry owner who offered to give me the list in a poem form. Also informed me the parent of a celiac child, that cheese and veggies dont contain gluten. What about cross contamination i asked...... the answer has yet to come....... great waitress though.

• Visited August 2012