“Best food and super fun atmosphere! Average prices.”

Eddie Webster's Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Webster's Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Estevan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Just absolutely love this place! My hubby and I chose to go here for a date night and it was our first time here. We sat in the lounge and loved the atmosphere and the music! The staff were super upbeat and happy which made for a fun night out! The waitress was awesome, always making sure we had a drink in hand. Food came in a timely manner and WOW!!! Not what I would expect for a small town at all. I had the Roasted Beet Salad and also the Stewed Vegetable Curry and OMG....my taste buds were dancing in heaven!! This was one of the best meals I have ever had with all the characteristics of a gourmet meal inclduing taste and presentation! Restrooms were also very clean which is always a big thing for me. Lounge has a few VLT's in it. Waitress and bartender both thanked us with a smile before we left. We will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Eddie Webster's Dining Room

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We ate at Eddie Webster's during our recent stay in Estevan to visit family. I found the food to be over-priced and of a very poor quality. I ordered the prime rib special and had to return the meat as it was all fatty and grisly. The staff did not volunteer to refund the cost of my meal and only agreed not to charge me after I requested that I not pay for the meal since it was of such poor quality.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

From the outside this restaurant appeared to be a little seedy, however, the food was exceptional. The bar was cosy and friendly and the food was served quick. The more formal dining area was a little more elegant but had no dress code so can accomdodate everyone. Has a patio too!.

A must for great food! The wraps are fantastic!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Lots of typical sandwhich, pizza, pasta, rib restaurants in Estevan but not this one. Do yourself a favour and experience this restaurant. Delicious, creative dishes served attentively at a fair price. The best up-scale restaturant in Estevan.

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

There is a nice selection of eye candy and the menu is well rounded also. I recommend the tenderloin .... Ate there several times during the week I was visiting the area and was not disappointed. Food prices are a bit high but worth the extra few dollars compared to many other places in town