“Consistent in Estevan” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eddie Webster's Dining Room

Eddie Webster's Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Webster's Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Estevan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chemainus, Canada
“Consistent in Estevan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Previously living in Estevan and now traveling there for work regularly, Eddies is my go to destination for a consistently good meal for work or with friends. They continue to refine their menu with regular seasonal updates and the specials are always a treat. The restaurant is a nice family casual dining setting with a small pub attached so with friends or family you have some options on how to spend your night. Service is always pleasant and friendly although at times I have waited longer than normal but they do try their best. They offer a small sushi menu on Saturday nights which is a treat in a small Saskatchewan community and the wings on Wednesdays are terrific. The one thing to note on this establishment is that they are trying to offer the community fresh activities with small musical performances to wine tastings, they continue to change the night out in Estevan. I guess my last comment would be that they aren't out of this world but rather it is always consistent, friendly and enjoyable.

• Visited April 2014

Estevan, Canada
“Best in Estevan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Have been to Eddies many times and always enjoy our meal whether with friends, just as a couple or a family night. Atmosphere is inviting and always kept updated! Boggs the Bar Manager is totally top notch....he is very good at his job! Wouldn't be the same without him!

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Went there to try it out with a coworker for dinner. I ordered the 13$ nachos that showed up as basically a plate of chips with some lettuce and maybe a handful of cheese that was baked for so long it wasn't really cheese anymore. Coworker tried the steak and it was brutal. Wouldn't recommend this place at all

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Estevan, Canada
“Can they redeem themselves this time?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Terrible service. Prime rib was the special and ordered one well done and one medium well. Well done was rare and the medium well was also rare... terrible after waiting 45 minutes for food. We didn't get the drinks we ordered either. We said we were in a hurry, but still spent a full hour in the restaurant waiting to order then waiting on food. I can't say I'd choose to go back unless they went out of their way for me.

Martensville, Canada
“Eddie's Neighbourhood Grill & Bar, still good 2 yrs later but.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is now Eddie's Neighbourhood Grill & Bar. Was working in Estevan and 3 of us decided to go out for dinner. I suggested Eddie's as I was working here 2 yrs ago, and ate at Eddie's several times. When asked what was good I immediately recommended the Braised Lamb Shank. Coincidently the other 2 guys were also fans of Lamb. So all 3 of us ordered the Braised Lamb Shank. So now I'm praying that the Shank is as good as it was 2 yrs ago. Well the Lamb Shank was perfect. However the roasted potatoes were not very roasted, if felt like they were par boiled and very quickly put in the oven to give them a roasted flavor, however they failed this time to provide true roasted potatoes.

Our waitress was punctual and efficient but totally lacked any personality, she was like a robot completing her duties but did nothing to make us feel welcome. However she was very quick to refill our drinks. At one point when picking up our plates at the end of our meal, a butter knife dropped onto the table and slid across the table and hit me in my over sized belly. No damage was done and I grabbed the knife but our robotic waitress offered no apology of any kind. She just took the knife from me and carried on as if nothing had occurred. Even the other guys commented in her lack of apology.

This was a Friday night at 7:00 PM and by no means was it busy as the dinning area was less then a 3rd full and the lounge area didn't seem overly busy.

1 Thank wannaberight