“Very good food!”

Eddie Webster's Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Webster's Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Estevan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Battleford, Canada
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here tonight. I had the prime rib special and he had the bbq ribs. The food was excellent. My husband said they were the best ribs he has ever had and my prime rib was cooked perfectly. The only complaint I would have is that the server made my husbands margharita a virgin one and charged for a regular one. I think he was confused because I had a virgin pina coloda and may have thought it was for me. All in all though an excellent meal and good service.

Chemainus, Canada
“Consistent in Estevan”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Previously living in Estevan and now traveling there for work regularly, Eddies is my go to destination for a consistently good meal for work or with friends. They continue to refine their menu with regular seasonal updates and the specials are always a treat. The restaurant is a nice family casual dining setting with a small pub attached so with friends or family you have some options on how to spend your night. Service is always pleasant and friendly although at times I have waited longer than normal but they do try their best. They offer a small sushi menu on Saturday nights which is a treat in a small Saskatchewan community and the wings on Wednesdays are terrific. The one thing to note on this establishment is that they are trying to offer the community fresh activities with small musical performances to wine tastings, they continue to change the night out in Estevan. I guess my last comment would be that they aren't out of this world but rather it is always consistent, friendly and enjoyable.

• Visited April 2014
Estevan, Canada
“Best in Estevan”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Have been to Eddies many times and always enjoy our meal whether with friends, just as a couple or a family night. Atmosphere is inviting and always kept updated! Boggs the Bar Manager is totally top notch....he is very good at his job! Wouldn't be the same without him!

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Over priced”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Went there to try it out with a coworker for dinner. I ordered the 13$ nachos that showed up as basically a plate of chips with some lettuce and maybe a handful of cheese that was baked for so long it wasn't really cheese anymore. Coworker tried the steak and it was brutal. Wouldn't recommend this place at all

• Visited February 2014
Estevan, Canada
“Can they redeem themselves this time?”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Terrible service. Prime rib was the special and ordered one well done and one medium well. Well done was rare and the medium well was also rare... terrible after waiting 45 minutes for food. We didn't get the drinks we ordered either. We said we were in a hurry, but still spent a full hour in the restaurant waiting to order then waiting on food. I can't say I'd choose to go back unless they went out of their way for me.

• Visited February 2014