“Great food, fantastic bar staff. ”

Eddie Webster's Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Webster's Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Estevan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Great food, fantastic bar staff. ”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I've seen Eddies go through numerous incarnations over the years. While this isn't their best menu or decor, it's still pretty darn good. Try the spinach dip or the Mojitios. Love. Probably the best feature is the bar tender who has personality to burn and remembers everyone's name and poison. He's a gem. This is a pricy place in a pricey town, but worth it.

North Battleford, Canada
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here tonight. I had the prime rib special and he had the bbq ribs. The food was excellent. My husband said they were the best ribs he has ever had and my prime rib was cooked perfectly. The only complaint I would have is that the server made my husbands margharita a virgin one and charged for a regular one. I think he was confused because I had a virgin pina coloda and may have thought it was for me. All in all though an excellent meal and good service.

Chemainus, Canada
“Consistent in Estevan”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Previously living in Estevan and now traveling there for work regularly, Eddies is my go to destination for a consistently good meal for work or with friends. They continue to refine their menu with regular seasonal updates and the specials are always a treat. The restaurant is a nice family casual dining setting with a small pub attached so with friends or family you have some options on how to spend your night. Service is always pleasant and friendly although at times I have waited longer than normal but they do try their best. They offer a small sushi menu on Saturday nights which is a treat in a small Saskatchewan community and the wings on Wednesdays are terrific. The one thing to note on this establishment is that they are trying to offer the community fresh activities with small musical performances to wine tastings, they continue to change the night out in Estevan. I guess my last comment would be that they aren't out of this world but rather it is always consistent, friendly and enjoyable.

• Visited April 2014
Estevan, Canada
“Best in Estevan”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Have been to Eddies many times and always enjoy our meal whether with friends, just as a couple or a family night. Atmosphere is inviting and always kept updated! Boggs the Bar Manager is totally top notch....he is very good at his job! Wouldn't be the same without him!

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Over priced”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Went there to try it out with a coworker for dinner. I ordered the 13$ nachos that showed up as basically a plate of chips with some lettuce and maybe a handful of cheese that was baked for so long it wasn't really cheese anymore. Coworker tried the steak and it was brutal. Wouldn't recommend this place at all

• Visited February 2014