“Business Trip”

Super 8 Meadow Lake
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Meadow Lake
Reviewed 25 May 2014

When I initially booked the hotel was out of rooms, they offered to put me on a waiting list. I called everyday as this affected my schedule, Two days later I called and they provided me with a room for 2 nights.
The shower pressure was not great, hence the comments below. Understanding I had the special needs room which was fine, I was happy to get a room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Meadow Lake

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were here for May long weekend the rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. We had lots of fun with our kids in the pool. Very central location for shopping and restaurants. Ernest at the front desk was very nice to deal with. Over all good stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We recently went to stay at the super 8 and one thing I didn't appreciate is getting ripped off. I was specifically and seriously told that I would be accommodated to keep my room and not check out till 5pm because we went for a hockey tournament. Once we went back to ask at 3 if we still had the room till 5pm because the shift changed they told us check out time is at 11 am and no one notified us to keep the room till 5pm and charged us an extra 80.00. Sucks these staff don't communicate with each other or this is their way of getting money from you. Hope they registered the 80.00 and didn't pocket it. So if you stay at Super 8 and they tell you they are willing to keep your room, do not trust them not unless they have it in writing and signed. The room itself was splendid but will NEVER stay with them again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Senatorsfan1212
Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The staff were unhelpful and told us that their boss was nasty and rude, so it was a match made in heaven for them. We had booked a specific room, and discovered we were not given the right room at all. The staff had no interest in helping and I felt intimidated by the attitude. We will never stay there again.

Room Tip: To get the best room, book another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple