“Don't bother. Well below Travelodge standards”

Travelodge North Battleford
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Brown water coming from taps. Staff say let run (20 minutes later still brown) or we can mover over to motel side. No way - saw that seedy motel up close. Scary and run down.
They should be paying me to stay here :(

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2014

Sorry that your stay was unpleasant. We were having some problems with the water, but you should not of had to deal with that. Once again so sorry, Have a great Travelodge day!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald G

Reviewed 15 June 2014

i stayed in the hotel for 11 nights, the first 3 night had no hot water then they moved us to the motel portion of there hotel which smelled mouldy, had crappy beds and only the ceiling lights worked. after they finally fixed the hot water we moved back into the hotel part. after all of this the only compensation they offered us for our crappy stay at there hotel was a free drink in the lounge (i don't drink).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am sorry for the issues that you had to deal with. There is no excuse for this disorganization, I am sorry. I hope you will give us another chance to accomodate you in the fashion in which you should have been extended to you.Have a great Travelodge day!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Unfortunately the hotel had just installed a new hot water heater. They better check the warranty, as we had no hot water for showers...brrrrrrr. they did give me a partial refund because of the lack of hot water, which was nice.
The rooms were surprisingly small too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am sorry that you had to experience the no hot water issue, especially when we had just had a new heater installed. I am also happy that my front desk staff refunded you some funds back. I hope you will stay with us again, Have a great Travelodge day.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have to say that I was expecting an outdated room with horrible bedspreads and was thrilled to find a very modern and comfortable room. The bathrooms weren't as clean as I'd like (some hair in the sink) but overall it was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice and the included continental breakfast was the best I've had because they have a pancake making machine! Pancakes with the push of one button! (Picture posted). The staff was also very kind and attentive. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. We are pleased that your stay was a positive one. I apologize for the hair in the sink, the girls have been told to be more careful. I am so glad that you enjoyed our continental complimentary breakfast. The pancake machine is a new addition. We have had a lot of compliments on it. Yes, they are very tasty. We also have a brand new hot tub for you to enjoy on your next stay. Until then thank you for staying with us and have a great Travelodge day!!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Although we did not personally stay at the travelodge, about half of our family members were there while we were staying at a nearby hotel. I can't comment on the rooms or pool but I have to say that the staff at the travelodge were extremely accommodating to our family. Due to the fact that we were split in two hotels, we wanted to try and get together for meals. While our nearby hotel would not even consider allowing us to use any common space in the hotel, the travelodge staff were extremely accommodating in allowing us to use the breakfast room. The manager was very friendly and helpful. Our family members did not have any complaints regarding the accommodations and we will definitely consider this hotel on our next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback even though you did not stay with us. Your family members that did stay with us were very pleasant and we enjoyed having them with us. I know you were here for an unfortunate family situation and I am so glad to have helped out in some small way. Thanks again and we hope to have you here some time as our guests. Have a great Travelodge day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Battleford
Battlefords Inn
Battlefords Inn
#3 of 8 in North Battleford
Hanna's Haven Bed and Breakfast

Been to Travelodge North Battleford? Share your experiences!