“My terrible exsperience at McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #24 of 33 Restaurants in Weyburn
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The service was slow we got the wrong order The staff was so busy talking to each other it was very poor service

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I rarely eat at McDonalds. This location was steps from our hotel and is was late and we were tired. This was a very nicely decored McDonalds. Was very clean. I like that they offer more healthy choice and are fast and open late unlike most places in Weyburn. If you like McDonalds than you'll enjoy this. But many other choices close.

2  Thank Icandyman
Reviewed 30 December 2011

It is definitely a McDonalds. While the food is usually fresher here and prepared with more care than most McDonald's it is still a pretty average McDonalds. I would walk down the road to one of the other fast food restaurants than eat here.