Rita has been extremely welcoming and helpful to us as we pass through on our way to Haines. The local restaurants were closed in the morning so Rita offered to make us some breakfast sandwiches even though that isn't something she normally does. Excellent service and hospitality. Note: previous negative reviews were from previous owner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We Are Under New Management & Now Offer The Lowest Room Rates In Town GUARANTEED! Established in 1990 the 1202 Motor Inn is a unique place nestled in the Yukon at the Canadian/Alaskan border. It has become an institution for truckers and travelers on the scenic Alaska Highway. We are conveniently open year round and offer a wide variety of services which include: Accommodations: standard rooms, hostel rooms, family suites & kitchenettes Regular Gas (87) and Premium Gas (91) & Diesel Litre Log program lets you save 0.03 cents on every litre of fuel using your Fas Gas Card Groceries: A well stocked convenience store complete with drinks, snacks, Marble Slab ice cream, fresh-baked goods, as well as canned and frozen foods RV Parking & Tent Sites Laundry Showers Small amount of food service WIFI Beer, Wine & Liquor Off-sales & Bar service Lottery Center Souvenir shopping ATM Machine Ice ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1202 Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1202 Motor Hotel Beaver Creek
- 1202 Motor Inn Beaver Creek, Yukon, Canada