We were in Buena Vista on June 14 to June 19 2012. For my family this was little paradise. The staff was very friendly .Room not that fancy but it was not big deal, we stay inside only in the night, air conditioner in the room working very good, no problem with water in the shower. There so many interesting to explore all day long, breakfast almost on the beach, bar with pool and ping pong, swimming poo, long virgin beach... Full Relaxation!!! Owner realy care about Buena Vista Resort. If you looking for quiet ,harmony , peacefull , privacy vocation, this nice place.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista