This was my first trip to Beuna Vista Beach Resort it was way more then I expected , never had one bad meal as of matter of fact i was amazed at how much and how good the food was the service was what expected and much more the grounds were well maintained , room was comfortable it was good for what i needed .Next lets talk GOTFISH the first day out my party of five caught 25 Tuna the second day it was a party of 4 we caught 20 tuna 1 nice 25 lb Darodo Bonus , the 3erd day it was a 2 person party and they was going after Roster-fish , they hooked up 8 times landed 4 50 plus pound Roster's and 1 55lb Amber-jack. I was comfortable very and i felt safe, i am already fingering out next years trip to Beuna Vista Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista