US$165
US$32
US$31
US$203
US$182
Quality Suites Otay Mesa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$111
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
Hotels.com
US$87
US$85
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I started looking for a place where I can REST away from my busy life and work, I asked and asked and yes ... people told be about different places near Mexicali, but I choose one not visited a lot and I had a Good Time!!

Room Tip: The room that I got provided that I travel in Thanks giving day since I dont have a lot of family just my dogs was suitable for us .
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

The place is charming and rustic. It good if you like a peaceful and quiet get away. The food is ok, there is a small lake were you can fish prawns, I caught one after several tries. there is also a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, unfortunately we went on october and the water was very cold, the jacuzzi does not have hot water :(

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sashikols
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The Ranch it self is a nice place and the concept is ok. But the service is horrible, Just to give you and idea our gruop was insulted by the staff. So if you want to take your chances go ahead, the ranch is nice, but the service is not good. I would not recomend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Richomc
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Very wired, trying to get in contact by phone and emails with no answer!!! Need more professional costumer services, ohhh problablu i should speak english??? I really like to spend this labor day weekend with my family, if they dont have anything available, let us know or post it on the website, very poor costumer service and i havent been there yet!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Veronica91910
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This is charming and delightful place nestled between mountains and wineries. It's a beautiful romantic and relaxing. The small lake is filled with small lobsters. A giant rock leads into the pool. The style is Mexican, rustic, folkloric and enchanting. Gorgeous brick domes and rock walled dining hall. Gazebo and garden makes you want to have wedding or event on the premises. Very healthful. Holistic orientation and activities. Just enchanting

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family