“Best Steaks in Ajijic”
Review of Ajijic Tango

Ajijic Tango
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Ajijic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto
“Best Steaks in Ajijic”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

One of the best restaurants in Ajijic, great BBQ steaks cooked over natural wood for that fabulous taste! There are many non steak items on the menu as well including pastas and chicken. The sliced tomato with fresh mozzarella and pesto is a delicious appetizer and the red house wine is very good. A beautiful restaurant located in the heart of Ajijic with excellent staff, most speak English...great food, great place...you won't be disappointed! Very busy place all the time, tough to get in on the weekends.

• Visited October 2013

Ajijic, Mexico
“One of the best Steakhouses in Ajijic”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Right in the heart of Ajijic A reasonably priced Argentinian style Steakhouse right in the heart of Ajijic and only a couple of blocks to walk to the Malecon (boardwalk) of Lake Chapala.... A great ambiance, roomy, comfortable, lots of choices on the menu, generous portions, the Steaks are cooked to perfection and are reasonably priced. They also have both Chilean & Argentinian wines, excellent Margaritas, mixed drinks and beer. It's a must place to eat if you are in Ajijic.

Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“TANGO, I hope”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

great steaks and for those of us who don´t eat beef, wonderful pastas and good prices, We will return.

Visited November 2013
Mexico
“Good but not perfect”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I shared the filet mignon for two. We asked for it to be cooked medium rare. While it was tender and tasty, it was more rare than medium rare. The little bread rolls were delicious, but unfortunately, after asking if we would like more (the answer was yes), the waitress disappeared with the basket and we never saw her or it again. Our regular waitress also disappeared for considerable stretches of time. I was disappointed that I was charged for a refill on my coffee, but I did enjoy the steamed veggies that came as a side dish and my husband says his french fries were good.

• Visited November 2013
Mexico
“Best restaurant in town”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Whenever I get a hankering for a good steak, I immediately think of Tango's. Their meat is exceptionally well prepared and is always tender and tasty. We had a friend visiting from overseas and they mentioned the magic word, "steak" and we had no problem with making a reservation and going there for a delicious lunch. I had my favourite, Vacio,or Flap Meat in the US which was cooked Al Punto and was tender and juicy.
A great place to eat and especially to bring friends from out of town.

• Visited November 2013